article placeholder

Where to find Black rock (redux)

I thought I good way to end 2008 and to start 2009 would be to refresh a post I did back in August on some of the places the Black rock community gathers online.  Therefore, without further ado, this is w...
article placeholder

End of the year giving

Two more days left in 2008.  While many of us are getting into a reflective mood, there's still ongoing work that needs to be done to help improve our communities.But where to start?One good place is...
article placeholder

Looking for guest contributors!

Sometime in February will mark the two year anniversary of Boldaslove.us.  I took a quick look at some stats and here's what I found:  Since its inception, I've generated 291 posts.  Y...
article placeholder

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for your continuing support, interest and feedback.  I hope you are all having a great and relaxing day with your families....
article placeholder

NBAF Launches Social Network

Glad to learn that the National Black Arts Festival (NBAF), which just celebrated its 20th anniversary, recently launched a social network.  I'm just now getting to know Leatrice Ellzy, who manages p...
article placeholder

Election Day 2008

Today is the day. Lines are long and getting longer.  I stood in line about an hour.  Your wait may be longer.  Or shorter, who knows.  The cool thing was watching people who were on ...