Get It Now! The FREE Boldaslove.us compilation “Fire In The Dark” on Amazon.com

FITD_cover_600x600

Download the album here!

So thrilled to let you all know that the compilation album is now available for your listening pleasure! That’s right: 17 tracks from artists who represent the diversity of black rock, Afro-punk and black alternative music, both here in the US and internationally (thrilled to have Sabatta, Otto Fischer and Milk Plus representing the London black rock fam), including a brand new song from The Family Stand!

Once again, I want to thank all the artists who submitted tracks, as well as the ones who were ultimately chosen.

And I just want to be clear with everyone: Yes, this compilation is FREE.  But if you like what you hear from any of the artists, please consider buying their full length albums or EPs.  Many of the artists on the compilation have albums or EPs available on Amazon.com.  If Amazon sees sales increases on existing catalog that they can correlate to artists who are on the compilation, then the whole exercise is worth it to them.  Maybe they’ll be open to my doing volume 2 next year.

This is how you make progressive culture matter in the marketplace.

Finally, if you’ve got friends who you think would dig the music, please send them this link

Click here to download your copy of Boldaslove.us presents Fire In The Dark.

Enjoy!

9 Responses to “Get It Now! The FREE Boldaslove.us compilation “Fire In The Dark” on Amazon.com” Subscribe

1. Nichelle October 14, 2009 at 10:33 #

Congrats on your compilation! Will download today. Hopefully it will inspire me as I battle a nasty cold.

2. Don't have one that is printable October 16, 2009 at 13:04 #

Rob, I just wanted to add that this is really inspirational – you put this collection together out of pure love dedication for ‘the work.’ I hope you get a big thank you from all the artists on the compilation because you really deserve a hug for volunteering your time to do this. – Lainad

3. Anita Bryant October 27, 2009 at 15:58 #

Congrads…this is great!

4. Zarinah October 29, 2009 at 10:00 #

I’d really like to hear this but because i’m not in the US I can’t download from Amazon. Is there any way I can get it?

5. V. M. Fort October 31, 2009 at 01:24 #

I don’t know what I was expecting, but I’m being blown away by this compilation! Every song is really damn good. (I guess I expected there to be some filler in there somewhere…like with most comps.)

Yet every track stands up individually as a brilliant work of art. Pain is starting to set in that I’ve never heard most of these artists before. Something is terribly wrong with that. Thank you so much for putting this together!

Congrats my brotha!

6. Joe Mountain Biker October 31, 2009 at 07:18 #

Came across this compilation on Amazon the other day, the BoldAsLove name caught my eye. Really good collection of music. Thanks for putting it together and offering it for free. Lots of quality artists on this.

7. Kaia November 7, 2009 at 02:44 #

I have the same problem as well. Would love to hear this compilation but unfortunately live outside of the US.

8. cliffmoon2 November 12, 2009 at 14:17 #

Down loaded two weeks ago. Finally listened to the whole album. Love the compilation. Lots of great groups. Some I’m more familiar with more than others.

9. Rob Fields November 12, 2009 at 14:25 #

Thanks, cliffmoon2! Please spread the word on it to your friends and family. Likewise, if you have 5 minutes, please take the audience survey, if you haven’t done so already. Info on that is here: